The Parks Foundation does not receive state, county, city, or federal funding. The foundation relies solely upon support from corporate, foundation, and individual partners to make strategic grants, create innovative partnerships, and increase public awareness of our parks, trails, and recreational programs.
Your support of the Parks Foundation today will help ensure the parks, trails, and recreation programs in our community will not only be sustained, but will flourish into the future. There are many ways you can help!
- Become a Member!
- Support a Special Project or Program
- Sponsor a Community Grant
- Leave a Legacy
- Commemorative bricks of Propstra Square in Esther Short Park
- Purchase a new or adopt an existing park or trail bench
- Purchase charity gift cards
- Sponsor an Event