The Parks Foundation serves as a resource and network for individuals, groups, and corporations working to enhance Clark County’s trail systems, parks, and recreation programs. Together we seek to connect our community now and into the future while drawing from our rich heritage.
The mission of the Parks Foundation of Clark County is simple — to raise funds through public and private partnerships in support of the parks, trails, and recreational programs throughout Clark County and all of its municipalities. Through the Community Grants program we fund a variety of long and short-range projects thanks to passionate individuals and businesses.
Founded in 1999 the Parks Foundation does not receive state, county, city, or federal funding but relies solely upon support from corporate, foundation, and individual members. In addition to funding our Community Grants program, the Foundation uses these resources to create innovative partnerships and increase public awareness of our natural and community assets.
Your support of parks, trails, and recreation program in Southwest Washington will energize and connect our community now and into the future. There are many ways you can support the Parks Foundation.
- Become a Member
- Make a donation
- Attend the Annual Luncheon and other Foundation events
- Support a Special Project or Program
- Sponsor a Community Grant
- Leave a Legacy
- Commemorative bricks of Propstra Square in Esther Short Park
- Engrave a Paver at Clark County’s Sorenson Park
- Become a business partner
- Volunteer with the Parks Foundation and our Community Partners